Training and information programme on mediation in the cross border context
Specific Programme Civil Justice 2007-2013
European Commission DG Justice
01/01/2009 - 31/12/2011
Prof. Chiara Besso Marcheis
The main objectives of this project may be summarized as follow:
- collection, exchange and dissemination of information about mediation and trans-national mediation between legal, judicial authorities, legal practitioners, professionals and students focusing in particular on novelties introduced by the directive 52/2008/EC and enhancing the culture of ADR;
- training international mediators in order to have a list of skilled professionals able to manage international mediation proceedings;
- enhancing the use of On line tools in the everyday activity of the Arbitration Chambers such as the On line Mediation system, an informative web platform, e-learning.
Coordinator of the project: Arbitration Chamber of Piedmont
- University of Torino;
- Camerà de Comercio;
- Industra y Navegaciòn de Bilbao (Bilbao- Spain);
- Tinnova, (Azienda Speciale delle Camere di Commercio di Firenze e Prato) (Florence- Italy);
- Chambre Interprofessionelle de Médiation and Arbitrage (Lyon-France).