University of Turin - Law Department
Lungo Dora Siena 100/A
How to get to TURIN
Turin is one of the most important national and international railway junctions. Turin's main railway stations are:
- Porta Nuova (from/to Rome, Milan, Genoa, Florence, Bologna, Venice, France) corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 53ph. +39-011532427
- Porta Susa (from/to Rome, Milan, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Spain and TGV from/to France) piazza XXVII Dicembre, 8ph. +39-011538513
- Lingotto (intermediate stop from/to Rome, Genoa, Florence) via Pannunzio, 1ph. +39-0113173897
- Stazione Dora (from/to Turin's International Airport "Sandro Pertini", every 30 minutes) Piazza Baldissera ph. +39-0112217835
For further information on train services and timetables visit www.trenitalia.com
Foreign railway stations connected directly with Turin:
Turin International Airport "Sandro Pertini"
Strada San Maurizio, 12 - Caselle Torinese (TO)
Ph: +39 0115676.361 / +39 0115676.362
Fax: +39 01156765.420
Office hours: from Monday to Sunday 6.00 - 24.00
The Turin's Airport (Sandro Pertini) is 16 kilometres northwest of the town center.
For further information, timetables and how to get from/to the airport, visit the official website of International Airport "Sandro Pertini", updated 24 hours day.
The SADEM bus service between the city centre and Turin Airport has several stops enroute including Porta Nuova railway station, Porta Susa railway station, via Stradella 242/245, Borgaro and Caselle city centre.
It is also provided a “direct” bus service between Turin and the airport that does not include stops at Borgaro and Caselle city but that only stops at Porta Nuova and Porta Susa railway station.
- Journey time: 45/50 minutes
- Passengers are kindly requested to buy their ticket before getting on the bus.
For information and timetable confirmation visit SADEM Bus Shuttle or call ph. +39 011.3000611
Milano Malpensa Airport is an hub airport situated 140km from Turin.
A bus service links the Milano Malpensa Airport with Turin. There are about 10 daily runs. The trip lasts for about 2 hours. The city bus terminal is in C.so Vittorio Emanuele 131/H. The bus also stops at the Torino Porta Susa railway station. Tickets can be bought at the bus station counter, or in the bars nearest to the bus terminal or directly on the bus. See SADEM website where you can find detailed informations about prices and timetables.
From Milano Malpensa Airport to Turin there aren't direct train connections, so you have to reach Milano either by:
• Malpensa Shuttle, bus to Milano Centrale railway station available each 20 minutes for twenty-four hours a day. For a complete list of all available bus services please see Malpensa Airport website;
• by taxi
At Milano Centrale railway station direct trains leave approximately each hour.
How to get to CLE (Campus “Luigi Einaudi”) | Lungo Dora Siena, 100
Take a look at the GTT web site:
From Porta Susa Station the departure address is Piazza XVIII dicembre
From Porta Nuova Station the departure address is Piazza Carlo Felice
Use the following numbers: